1. Why does everyone walk away once the time has gone so far and everything becomes so difficult to bear? Things are so beautiful in the start but then all of a sudden, the bed of roses is just left with the thorns. Everything becomes so mournful and things eventually come to a whimsical end.
2. Why do people go so mad about money? That it’s the money only the struggle is about. Money pays fucking everything but is it the money which defines the keystone, our happiness? Why do they have voracious greed for it?
3. Why do the prince always has to struggle to meet the princess? Sadly, as the prince arrives the fairyland, people usually cage the fairy in the fairytales. And *Shehzada-Shehzadi* has to suffer a lot to lead a peaceful life together.
4. Why does parents pressurize their children to be an engineer or a doctor when all they care about is painting or sketching? And dreams are shattered.
5. Why does usually, the most beautiful friendships are transformed into a lovestory and time departs them leading in a melancholy? And no one wants to face each other then. Coins are completely reversed as if someone has processed the time machine.