Hello Friends! ❤
Howz you all? Hope you all are fine.
A fellow blogger, Krati nominated for Liebster Award. Thank you Krati for nominating me. I gladly accept it. 🙂
She has a beautiful blog, one shouldn’t miss to visit. I recommend you all to visit her innovative writings. 🙂
Rules for The Liebster Award:
* Display an image of the award on your blog (Google it, or make your own)
* Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions that are provided by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate between 5 and 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
* Create 10 or more questions for these nominees to answer.
* Inform those people who are now nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
* List these rules on your blog post, so your nominees can find them.
Questions and Answers:
Ans: I am 20.
- What is THE dream of your life?
Ans: I don’t know exactly. I want nothing from my life except Happiness. Yes, this is what I am.
- Name someone who inspires you and why?
Ans: None other than Mother Teresa. I consider her as a great inspiration. Everybody knows, she is such a great epitome of selflessness and generosity.
- What do you do in your free time?
Ans: I love reading books and listening to music in my free time. 🙂
- What is the most valuable possession in your life?
Ans: I can only think of my FAMILY right now. ❤
- When did you start writing and why?
Ans: I used to write diary entries since my childhood. I have been always a lover of books. Luckily, my interest for writing increased gradually.
- Name your favorite book/poem.
Ans: Well, it’s a difficult task to make a specific choice out of the books I have read and there are a lot to explore. I’d like to name a few. “Chasing Red” by Isabelle Ronnin, “The Time Machine” by H.G. Wells etc.
Ans: I’ll love to be in both. But still to make a choice, I’d prefer Beach.
- How do you manage personal time, privacy and blogging?
Ans: Well, I love blogging to such an extent that I blogged in my exams too. I couldn’t resist. So, I don’t require to put any efforts to manage time for privacy, personal time and blogging. It just all goes in flow.
- Best advice for new bloggers?
Ans: Well, I don’t think I can advice well. It has been just 2 and a half months for me in this Blogosphere. I will just say, Write from your heart. Don’t be afraid of any criticism or remark. Express your ideas without any fear.
Here are the Nominees:
Uhmm, Is it so important to nominate? At the moment, I’m feeling so lazy. Forgive me. 😉
Thank You for reading. 🙂
Spread Happiness and Love! 🙂 ❤