And there are times
Eyes see what it wants to happen
Heart succeeds in tricking mind
We become the enemy to ourselves
And end up in setting artifice for
Our own destruction
Some times, it’s better to be silent in some situations where opening up may be eventually harmful if we consider consequences in mind. But is it so easy? While you are an opinionated person and you can’t just see things and sit. When you are a great observer and you like to express opinions. But that could hurt other person’s pride and sentiments.
What do you prefer? Remaining silent to maintain the calmness of a relationship or expressing up to stick to your point, though putting relationship at stake?
We all know eventually the death will come,
Yet we are so excited to live.
We can neither deny it,
Nor stop it.
Death follows us,
Throughout the life.
And one day,
Ends up everything.
We go ballistic for every single thing.
Though we know,
These birds, sun, plants, lands mountains,
Any part of nature wouldn’t even cease for a while,
After we die.
We know this world is full of good and bad people,
Still we just preoccupy bad
And shut eyes to good.
We see this universe as bad,
While we haven’t seen others.
We misconceive outside rough as Ugly,
While sometimes it is inside beautiful.
We search for god,
While he is the only one who is ubiquitary.
I sat on the wooden swing chair in my balcony befuddled, discombobulated. Isolated from the world in my own company. Though, in search of my own self rummaging about things and circumstances. The lustrous bliss of sun was about to set hence, giving the way to lose its identity to the diamond shine moon. What a competent level of their relationship, I wondered. Suddenly, the wind breeze started swaying mildly and leaves rustling. It seemed for once, as if the elements of nature were occupied in a perfect conversation among themselves, gently and silently. I eavesdropped to their silent quirks and heart-to-heart chitchat. Amazed by this pleasing ambiance, I explored for my actuality in tranquility of air and soothing symphony produced by unfolded leaves. The advent of the night and its darkness touched my heart, my soul and met the waves of my crestfallen heart. My dejected heart. The darkness prevailed and the stillness accompanied me. It communicated with my melancholy. It sat with my somberness. And provided me the easy and the cure. The absolute healing I required in my blues. It was then my heart glinted out of all despondency and looked into certainty. There I found quietude. There I found solace.
1. Why does everyone walk away once the time has gone so far and everything becomes so difficult to bear? Things are so beautiful in the start but then all of a sudden, the bed of roses is just left with the thorns. Everything becomes so mournful and things eventually come to a whimsical end.
2. Why do people go so mad about money? That it’s the money only the struggle is about. Money pays fucking everything but is it the money which defines the keystone, our happiness? Why do they have voracious greed for it?
3. Why do the prince always has to struggle to meet the princess? Sadly, as the prince arrives the fairyland, people usually cage the fairy in the fairytales. And *Shehzada-Shehzadi* has to suffer a lot to lead a peaceful life together.
4. Why does parents pressurize their children to be an engineer or a doctor when all they care about is painting or sketching? And dreams are shattered.
5. Why does usually, the most beautiful friendships are transformed into a lovestory and time departs them leading in a melancholy? And no one wants to face each other then. Coins are completely reversed as if someone has processed the time machine.